#8 Use Non-Toxic Nail Polishs

Two nail polish bottles, one blue and one pink, with tall silver lids

Women Love Glamorous Nails

If you’ve ever done your nails, you know the cool feeling in your finger and toe tips you have after you’ve just applied it.  It is possible that is from formaldehyde, used as a drying agent, and other toxins leaching into your already neuropathy affected finger and toe tips. For years health advocacy groups have been trying to get the formaldehyde and other toxins out of nail polish, but in the US and Canada it is still allowed.

Fortunately things are changing and you can protect those neuropathy affected finger tips from these toxins because there are toxin free polishes available.

______________________________________________________________________

Are you able to Google topics and pick out main ideas? If you are, we need you! We want to further research and expand the ideas in this post.  Email Info@calgaryneuropathy.com if you want to take action and help our community of neuropathy suffers.