Get involved with CNA!
The Calgary Neuropathy Association (CNA) is looking for a keen and committed volunteer for the board position of Fundraiser. The Fundraiser is recruited through Propellus by a minimum of two elected officials currently on the CNA board, preferably the Treasurer and President or Vice President. The fundraiser is required to commit to a minimum one year term, and is eligible for an unlimited number of additional consecutive one-year terms, or until a qualified successor is recruited and approved by the majority of the current board members.
The CNA provides education and support to those living with neuropathy and chronic pain. We provide an opportunity to have interactive discussions, and to learn about the condition and it’s management through our guest speakers and those that have learned over the years how to cope and manage their neuropathy symptoms.
The Fundraiser will directly contribute to the financial viability of the CNA organization. Reporting directly to the Treasurer, and/or the President, and/or Vice President, the Fundraiser will coordinate fundraising and donor stewardship.
1. Cultivate and nurture successful relationships with potential corporate/foundation sponsors and individual donors.
2. Acquire and develop a strong fundraising portfolio.
3. Lead the planning and management of fundraising events.
4. Assist with general fundraising activities as needed.
1. Fundraising and/or event planning experience.
2. Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build relationships with corporate/foundation sponsors and individual donors.
3. Works well independently and as part of the CNA team.
Volunteering with the CNA will provide an opportunity to contribute to a great cause as we provide support to people living with neuropathy, support for their family, friends and interested professionals. Personal skills in the fundraising community will develop and there is potential for mentorship as you work towards creating a strong network.
If you are interested in volunteering for the Calgary Neuropathy Association contact us at email@example.com