If you’ve ever done your nails, you know the cool feeling in your finger and toe tips you have after you’ve just applied it.  It is possible that is from formaldehyde, used as a drying agent, and other toxins leaching into your already neuropathy-affected finger and toe tips. For years health advocacy groups have been trying to get the formaldehyde and other toxins out of nail polish, but in the US and Canada it is still allowed.

Fortunately things are changing and you can protect those neuropathy affected finger tips from these toxins because there are toxin free polishes available.

Linda Petiot
Linda is an independent information technology business analyst who has taken on the Vice-President role as well as management of the CNA website and video production. Linda says, “Even though it is volunteer, working with Sylvia and the rest of this team is the highlight of my career. I feel like I can really make a difference and help people with peripheral neuropathy.”
#8 Use Non-Toxic Nail Polish
Tagged on:                 

Leave a Reply