The CNA offers on-line support-connections meetings. Anyone with neuropathy or anyone who provides care or lives with someone suffering from neuropathy is welcome to attend. These are the first Thursday of each month.
Please Note: starting January 2022 these meetings are moving to the first Thursday of the month at 12:00 (noon) Mountain Time.
To participate register in advance for this meeting:
Click Here to register for CNA Connections
Note: we use Zoom to conduct these meetings. If you need help setting up your computer to use Zoom contact Events@CalgaryNeuropathy.com for a one-on-one session. Note: this support is on a best effort basis only and we cannot guarantee success.
We are primarily a neuropathy education group and so our CNA connection meetings focus on a specific self-management topic each meeting. The topic is not decided until soon before the meeting.
Note: These meetings will NOT be recorded.
On-Line Meeting Etiquette:
- It is good etiquette to put yourself on mute and to un-mute yourself when you wish to comment or ask a question. Be aware, if you have disruptive background noise the meeting administrator may put you on mute to aid everyone’s ability to hear.
- If you are typing, ensure you place your self on mute.
- You may use the Chat box to ask questions or to communicate directly with the administrator.
- Headsets work best for some people, they reduce the need to project (raise your voice) and may block some background noise.
- It is best to save snacks for after the meeting, but feel free to have your favorite beverage in hand.
- No abuse will be tolerated, anyone being abusive or intolerant will be removed from the meeting.
Your Support of Neuropathy Education is Appreciated:
The CNA exists solely because of donations and fundraising. We have association expenses and so, if you are able, any support you can provide is greatly appreciated. Please use the e-transfer option or click the donate button on our CNA website home page if you can support us in our education and support efforts.
FYI, under normal (non-covid) conditions we suggest a $25 annual or $5.00 for drop-in donation. Compassion pricing is always available upon request.
All contributions go towards online and in person meeting expenses, the CNA Website, educational material development and distribution.