This December 1, 2020: The CNA is giving back to you
On December 1, 2020, GivingTuesday the CNA is holding four, 45 minute ‘open mic’ on-line sessions. Come join us, hear about neuropathy, tell your story, ask questions and just talk to someone.
Be heard, for some it may be the first time anyone has understood.
You must register in advance for this meeting (10:00 AM MT):
Note: These sessions will be recorded for security purposes. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the meeting.
Sessions are free, but donations are greatly appreciated.
CNA’s goals for this GivingTuesday are to:
- Hear 30 people’s stories at Open Mic
- Raise awareness for the CNA & have 30 people sign up for our newsletter (see right panel)
- Raise $2,000 in donations to build an on-line course to teach self-management skills to chronic neuropathy pain sufferers
On-Line Meeting Etiquette:
- No abuse will be tolerated, anyone being abusive or intolerant will be removed from the meeting.
- Headsets work best for some people, they reduce the need to project (raise your voice) and may block some background noise.
- It is good etiquette to put yourself on mute and to un-mute yourself when you wish to comment or ask a question. Be aware, if you have disruptive background noise the meeting administrator may put you on mute to aid everyone’s ability to hear.