Aug 24, 2019
Thanks to all our volunteers.
Harvest Medicine: Cannabis & Neuropathy Part 2: How to Order
TOPIC DETAILS Pending
This event will also be available via zoom meeting.
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
In Person Registration
Space is limited. Those wishing to attend the event in person MUST email Linda@CalgaryNeuropathy.com (or call) to prior to February 16th.
In-person attendees are required to:
- Preregister with Linda
- Provide proof of vaccination or negative COVID test at the door
- Sign in to the event
- Wear masks while in NBC
- Adhere to social distancing
Please Note: there will be no coffee or refreshments, bring your own.
DETAILS & PIC OF PRESENTER Pending
Webinars are a presentation provided online. Unfortunately they are not fully interactive. You will be able to see and hear the presenter or their screen, but you will not be seen or heard.
CNA webinars are limited to 100 participants. Note: This meeting will be recorded.
- Use the Chat box to ask questions or to communicate directly with the administrator. Please be aware we may not able able to address all questions.
- Please keep your questions general, as the speaker cannot address personal health concerns.
- No abuse will be tolerated, anyone being abusive or intolerant will be removed from the webinar.
Support of Neuropathy Education is Appreciated
The CNA exists solely because of donations and fundraising. We do still have association expenses and so, if you are able, any support you can provide is greatly appreciated. Please use the e-transfer option or click the donate button on our CNA website home page if you can support us in our education and support efforts.
All contributions go towards online and in person meeting expenses, the CNA Website, educational material development and distribution.
FYI, under normal (non-covid) conditions we suggest a minimum $25.00 donation for an annual membership (September to August and is eligible for Canadian tax receipt) or $5.00 for drop-in donation. Compassion pricing is always available upon request.